2-Hour HIV/AIDS Course For Barber License Renewal
- 100% Online
- Florida Board of Cosmetology Approved
- Get Your License FAST
- Start in Less Than 5 Minutes
- No Membership Required!
- Unlimited Attempts to Pass the Final Exam!
Every barber, restricted barber, and barber's assistant in Florida needs to renew their license every two years. Before your license expires, you must complete 2 hours of HIV/AIDS continuing education. Our course is approved by the Florida Barbers Board to meet the requirements necessary for license renewal. It's also fully online, so you can take it on your time and at your pace, stopping and starting as much as you want!
Once you finish the course, we'll automatically report it to the state at no extra charge, as well as provide you the opportunity to download a copy of the certificate for your records. Completing the requirement is easy. Just register for the course, follow the material, and pass the final exam at the end. But don't worry; we give you unlimited attempts to pass the exam, and the material is open book. If you have any problems or questions with the course, we also provide 24/7 customer support.
We cover all of the topics mandated by the state for this course. These topics include:
- Recognizing how HIV/AIDS and other diseases are transmitted
- Understanding the procedures for controlling infection, clinical management, and the prevention of HIV/AIDS and other diseases
- Taking the next steps for someone who's HIV-positive
- Understanding HIV treatments - what the medications are, how they work, and what a treatment regimen entails
- Providing additional materials for someone with HIV/AIDS
- Developing an appropriate attitude when dealing with someone who may have HIV/AIDS or other diseases