Florida Tattoo Certification Online - Meet DOH Requirements!
If you want to become a tattoo artist in the state of Florida, new law now requires you to take a course on bloodborne pathogens and communicable disease and apply for a tattoo license. Guest tattoo artists also have to provide proof of completion of this course or similar state-approved training. Our online course meets the state requirement for health education necessary for tattoo licensure. Plus, we give you all the information you need to apply!
Just register, complete the material, and pass the final exam to be able to get your proof of completion. This certificate is a necessary part of your application for your license. And it couldn't be simpler! All of the material is online and available on any device-computers, tablets, mobile phones, or anything else that connects to the internet can help you get your license, at a time and place convenient to you. Should you have any troubles, we provide 24/7 customer support to help you out.
This course is applicable for local tattoo artists and also for guests working in the state temporarily.
We cover all of the topics mandated by the state for this course. Those include:
- Related definitions
- Health information on 13 communicable diseases the tattoo artist might come into contact with while working in a tattoo establishment including:
- Modes of Transmission
- Real World examples in a Tattoo Setting
- Periods of Communicability
- Periods of Incubation
- Universal Precautions to prevent contraction and transmission of these diseases
- State law concerning tattoos and permanent makeup
I would like to: