30-Hour Driver Education
The SafeMotorist 30 Hour driver education program covers all the essentials of first time driver training in one interactive course. Students will benefit from viewing real driving situations and completing exercises that demonstrate how safe driving maneuvers can help prevent collisions.
Benefits Of The Course
- Teaches defensive driving and collision avoidance techniques
- Includes Lesson Reviews and Exercises to help reinforce learned laws and maneuvers
- Presents real driving scenarios to help new drivers evaluate risks
- Provides essential tips for driving in adverse conditions
- Gives new drivers the basic tools to know how to react in common driving situations
- Great for Teens and Adults getting their first driver's license
Note: SafeMotorist Driver's Education is not intended to meet specific state requirements. This educational course is designed with the new driver in mind to introduce defensive driving strategies, assist in risk identification and rejection by novice drivers, with the primary objective of reducing the serious consequences of traffic collision involvement. Completion of this course may also assist in the preparation for the driver's license exam.