Contact Us

We offer around the clock student support in case you have any questions regarding registration, the course, or your Utah Alcohol Training requirements. Our professional support is provided through our approved course provider American Safety Council to assist you via phone, live chat or email.

Hours: 24/7
Phone: 1-800-393-1063

On-Premise Off-Premise

Who Needs Alcohol Training?

Every individual in the state of Utah who sells or provides alcoholic beverages for consumption on premise in Utah must complete Alcohol Server Training. Sellers and servers of beer in off-premise establishments need to complete the off-premise training. All alcohol training must be completed within 30 days of employment. » More info

» Bulk Discounts

Presented by:

American Safety Council