OSHA 30-Hour Outreach Training for General Industry
OSHA Outreach Training is the principal method used to train workers in the essentials of occupational safety and health in General Industry work sites. This 100% online, OSHA-authorized course covers OSHA policies, standards and requirements, including safety and health principles for general industry. Our fully narrated and interactive course puts emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention. This training is intended for people who have some safety responsibility.
Upon successful completion of this OSHA course, you will receive your official OSHA 30 card in general industry from the U.S. Department of Labor and a completion certificate.
Taking our OSHA course online offers these benefits:
- OSHA Training with Access to an OSHA Instructor for any Questions
- Audio Narration and Interactive Exercises
- Real Life Case Studies
- Download or Print Reviews for Final Exam Preparation
- Work where and when you want; all you need is access to the internet
Important Safety Topics covered in this course include:
- Hazard Communication
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety and Health Programs
- OSHA Inspection Procedures
- And More…
OSHA Outreach courses are provided by the University of South Florida, an OSHA-authorized online Outreach training provider.